Pin It

Widgets

The Remaining: Aftermath.


From start to finish, this book is such a fun and action packed, well written, amazing-imagery, great descriptions book. After reading DJ Molles' first book, The Remaining, I had to continue, I could not stop reading, literally. Well, the moments when I wasn’t reading I was thinking about the character development, about Doc or Miller, Harper or Lee, just wondering what would ever become of them in such a morphed world where shit hit the fan and rubble, chaos, and FURY infected feral creatures are roaming the land, combing the woods in search of prey--or haunting a church--.



As I mentioned it on my previous review, DJ Molles does a fantastic job in describing the moment, in capturing its essence and giving it to you, the reader, in such a simple yet compelling way that you are immediately transported. Character development is one of this author's strengths and of course, the use of artillery is just fascinating. Can't wait to get to book 3.